2020/05/10 • BY JADE
I think that everyone loves a good quote every once in a while.
Sometimes when procrastination starts to set in all I need is a few motivational quotes to get me back on the right track.
Some days can be harder than others, but with the right motivation and intent, you can get through anything!
Hopefully, some of these quotes will help you stay focused and help you have a strong intent when it comes to achieving your goals.
• “The scariest moment is always just before you start, after that it can only get better” – Stephen King
• “Old ways won’t open new doors” – Unknown
• “Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction” – Unknown
• “Positive thinking must be followed by positive doing” – John C. Maxwell
• “Focus on being productive instead of being busy” ― Tim Ferriss
• “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new” ― Albert Einstein
• “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done” ― Bruce Lee
• “If you want to be more productive, you have to be the master of your minutes” – Crystal Paine
• “If your dreams don’t scare you they’re too small” – Richard Branson
• “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want” – Ken Poirot
• “Remember the reason you are doing this, is to make your life better” – Jade Hicks
• “Build your dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs” – Farrah Gray
• “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe” – Oprah Winfrey
• “If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never the goal” – Unknown
• “Work hard in silence and let the success make the noise” – Unknown
• “It takes the same energy to worry as it does to be positive, use your energy to think positive and positive things will happen” – Unknown
• “Act like the person you want to become” – Unknown
• “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do” – Jim Rohn
• “Successful people are simply people with successful habits” – Brian Tracy
• “We do today what they won’t so we accomplish tomorrow what they can’t” – Dwayne Johnson
• “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing” ― Walt Disney
• “Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade” ― Tony Robbins
• “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.” – Oprah Winfrey
• “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” – Tony Robbins
• “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
• “In a year from now, you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
• “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
• “The most effective way to do it is to do it.” – Amelia Earhart
• “Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
• “Time is non-refundable; use it with intention.” – Unknown
• “What we truly need to do is often what we most feel like avoiding.” – David Allen
• “What looks like multitasking is really switching back and forth between multiple tasks, which reduces productivity and increases mistakes by up to 50%.” – Susan Cain.
• “Starve your distraction and feed your focus.” – Unknown
• “I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.” – Oprah Winfrey
• “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
I hope you enjoyed these motivational quotes and that they helped you stay positive, focused and most importantly productive so that you can achieve your biggest goals and wildest dreams!
Have I missed anything? Let me know what some of your favorite motivational quotes are down in the comments.